About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
"I'm in love with God. God's in love with me. This is who I Am, this is who I'll be; that settles it."

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends...

Today, I received a call from my house leader from my internship. And though it wasn't a very long phone call, it blessed my heart big time.

It was such a good thing for my heart to be reassured that I'm doing well, and doing the right things. There have been some major struggles for me the past couple months with friends, and life, and there were times I felt like I needed to give up, cause I couldn't see how anything was going to work out in the end. But there's always something that tells me to keep sticking with it; and boy, am I glad I do, every time.

I'm so thankful for the lifetime friends I made while in KC; I'll never ever forget any one of them. Even the one's I didn't know as well as I'd have liked to. I made friends to last me through all eternity.
It's such a genuine sweet feeling to know that these people still think about me and want to just check up on me and see how I'm doing. It really does make me feel loved beyond all reason.


It's my hope that as we as former interns [OneThing July '10!] grow and experience life, that we will always have accountability and support from those we experienced some of the greatest times with.

I'm so blessed to have met every one of them. And I thank God for the ones that made the most impact on my heart :]



Friends reach for your hand, and touch your heart. <3

1 comment: