About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
"I'm in love with God. God's in love with me. This is who I Am, this is who I'll be; that settles it."

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Beginning.

So, I've decided to create a blog. I don't know what triggered the inspiration, I just felt like doing so, so I can post things that are both on my heart, and...well, whatever else. Still pondering my ideas :]

I want to do some, "Special" blog...almost like, 'features'. Some ideas are kind of floating around in my mind right now, and you may see some of them come to pass in future days.
So here goes to the new beginning!

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower :) I love reading blogs, blogging and commenting and comments :) I am glad you got a blog :) If you want to, there are some awesome template places with easy to install templates :)

    Here are a few of my favs:
    http://shabbyblogs.com/
    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/


    If you need any help installing them or if you want a header let me know :)

    ReplyDelete