About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
"I'm in love with God. God's in love with me. This is who I Am, this is who I'll be; that settles it."

Saturday, March 12, 2011


'Word Wednesday' is kinda late this week...so its just "words for thought' today.

I got a note right before my internship ended with this verse on it. It wrecked my heart at the time. I sat in the prayer room and cried to God about what this meant.
It just so happened that I read that note again this last week, while I've been just going through some things, and it was totally just what I needed to hear. Here's what part of the note said:

Though at times it may be easier to just give up, I feel like the Lord is charging you to press on...like there are questions that you have in your heart that you are afraid of asking the Lord because you don't want to come off as if you are doubting Him...He is not intimidated. He will answer you. There is an invitation to you from the Lord to work out the kinks in your mind and in your heart. He asks, "Will you let me take you through the refiners fire?"
Lay hold of the glorious truth that if you do not give up you will reap a harvest. If not in this age then definitely in the age to come. It's going to be worth it...every hard thing that you are walking through is going to be worth it. He does not disappoint. Every hard decision you have to make is going to be worth it.
This so impacted my heart this last week. Everything in the note I received back in December was oh so relevant even now in March. 

Just to tell you all.... He does not disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. :) We totally need to get together sometime to make blog buttons and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete