About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
"I'm in love with God. God's in love with me. This is who I Am, this is who I'll be; that settles it."

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Accident.

So, today I was in an accident. This is the results:
Mine---v

Theirs ---^

     This WAS an attack from the devil. My dad was doing a worship concert in Foco, and he forgot his track cd. I left early from church [[I was to teach a class on how good Jesus is. No lie]]. 

     I was on the interstate, and I was to change lanes from the right to the left, going north. The other vehicle I didn't see, and he scraped my drivers side of my car. We ended up in the meridian between the north and south going roads, and he was bout a half mile ahead of me. No one was badly hurt; the 'other party' claimed a 'bump on the head'. 

I was mostly frazzled and a little stressed out. Please be praying for me, as I only have liability, and will have to pay for repairs myself.

Pray!  Pray!  Pray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment